Assisting All Stakeholders Before, During and After COVID-19
Whether you oversee an independent laboratory, educational institution, or other corporate campus, Colaborate leverages its 25 years of laboratory consulting experience to design, develop and implement successful COVID-19 strategies.
Who We Serve
- Health Systems
- Academic Medical Centers
- Community Hospitals
- Physician Group Practices
- Clinical Laboratories
- Pathology Groups
- Healthcare Purchasers
- Large Corporations
- Independent Schools
- Higher Education
- New Laboratory Builds – Our experts will work to fast track new laboratory builds in less than 10 days.
- Overall COVID-19 Strategy – Planning a robust strategy to deal with ever-changing conditions is key to your institution’s success. Our industry experts will advise on best practices.
- PCR & Antibody Testing Capabilities – Colaborate will work with your institution to determine proper equipment, methodologies, and interfaces to use for setting up in-house PCR and Antibody testing.
- Increase Testing Capacity – With relationships and experiences at the country’s largest laboratories, Colaborate will partner you with the proper laboratory to suit logistical and testing needs.
- Specimen Collection Education – Advising on best-practices and guidelines for collecting, handling, and testing specimen collections.
- Policy & Procedure Development – Guidance and assessments to ensure a safe and compliant workplace and workflow.
- Laboratory Regulatory Applications & Inspection Readiness – Our team will provide recommendations, guidance, assessments, and training to ensure compliance and safety.
- Back-to-work Testing Solutions –Keep your team safe by implementing a safe, back-to-work testing strategy.
Why Choose Colaborate?
As the Coronavirus pandemic changes the way laboratories operate, it is important to have a partner who has your best interest in mind. With over 15 years of experience, Colaborate offers full-service laboratory consulting and advising for clients all over the United States. With a team of business, technical and advisory lab experts in-house, we provide innovative solutions, industry-specific knowledge, and attentive counsel to each client we work with.
Together we can put the right people, processes, and capabilities in place to create sustainable success for your lab.
Contact Us Virtual Consultations