Assisting All Stakeholders Before, During and After COVID-19
Whether you oversee an independent laboratory, educational institution, or other corporate campus, Colaborate leverages its 25 years of laboratory consulting experience to design, develop and implement successful COVID-19 strategies.
Who We Serve
- Health Systems
- Academic Medical Centers
- Community Hospitals
- Physician Group Practices
- Clinical Laboratories
- Pathology Groups
- Healthcare Purchasers
- Large Corporations
- Independent Schools
- Higher Education
- New Laboratory Builds – Our experts will work to fast track new laboratory builds in less than 10 days.
- Overall COVID-19 Strategy – Planning a robust strategy to deal with ever-changing conditions is key to your institution’s success. Our industry experts will advise on best practices.
- PCR & Antibody Testing Capabilities – Colaborate will work with your institution to determine proper equipment, methodologies, and interfaces to use for setting up in-house PCR and Antibody testing.
- Increase Testing Capacity – With relationships and experiences at the country’s largest laboratories, Colaborate will partner you with the proper laboratory to suit logistical and testing needs.
- Specimen Collection Education – Advising on best-practices and guidelines for collecting, handling, and testing specimen collections.
- Policy & Procedure Development – Guidance and assessments to ensure a safe and compliant workplace and workflow.
- Laboratory Regulatory Applications & Inspection Readiness – Our team will provide recommendations, guidance, assessments, and training to ensure compliance and safety.
- Back-to-work Testing Solutions –Keep your team safe by implementing a safe, back-to-work testing strategy.
Why Choose Colaborate?
As the Coronavirus pandemic changes the way laboratories operate, it is important to have a partner who has your best interest in mind. With over 15 years of experience, Colaborate offers full-service laboratory consulting and advising for clients all over the United States. With a team of business, technical and advisory lab experts in-house, we provide innovative solutions, industry-specific knowledge, and attentive counsel to each client we work with.
Together we can put the right people, processes, and capabilities in place to create sustainable success for your lab.