Healthcare Technology Services
We’ve specifically built a team of experts to address the specialized clinical information integration and connectivity needs of both hospital-based and independent clinical labs. From strategic assessments to systems evaluation, selection and implementation (including complex interface design and development), we’ll help you circumvent the potential pitfalls and maximize the return on your IT-related investments. Your valued capital and operating budgets are fully leveraged to deliver automation improvements and address key clinical lab hot buttons.
We’re a full-service laboratory and healthcare IT consultancy with the experience and capabilities to overcome most any information integration and connectivity-related obstacles your organization is facing. Feel free to contact us today so that we may begin to discuss your unique challenges. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Our Technology Services group has a unique culture and personality characterized by:
- Specialty experience with hospital-based laboratories and independent clinical laboratories.
- Experience in hospital operations, information management and processes, complex large-scale systems, application integration and development.
- Commitment to healthcare – We work in your business and understand your challenges.
- Entrepreneurial, diligent, meticulous yet flexible, and constantly client-focused – We will do what it takes to make you successful.
Healthcare Information Technology Issues
We also provide IT services and solutions to help other healthcare-related organizations enhance systems performance and access to mission critical information. Our team of technology professionals has proven skills in:
- Information technology strategic and operational planning
- Interim leadership and technical staffing
- Integrated systems design, application integration, and complex project management
We have a highly dedicated Client Services team that is committed to your success. Our services span the entire systems lifecycle, from planning to implementation and ongoing support.
We employ a very structured methodology or Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to every project. Our approach is characterized by its rigor and detail throughout every phase. In addition to healthcare operations and information management, our team has experience in complex, large-scale systems implementation in industries such as government and telecommunications. This gives us a broader perspective to apply best practices in project management and client services.
The solutions you have selected are mission critical, and therefore must be implemented rapidly and reliably. Our project management disciplines and methodologies are designed to ensure that this happens.
Colaborate offers a range of consulting services as part of our Technology Services solutions:
- Systems and operations assessments to assist in creating an EMR environment
- Implementation planning for all Technologies Services solutions
- Business and systems planning to assist hospitals in launching clinical reference lab outreach programs
- Process redesign and planning
- Network design and implementation
- RHIO planning and implementation
We recognize that having good technology is only part of the solution. A well-orchestrated implementation is also a critical success factor. Our implementation services include:
- Process change management
- User training (onsite or remote, and “train-the-trainer”)
- Network infrastructure implementation
- Application testing and validation
- Project management